8/52

A picture of my kids once a week for a year. This week I really haven't picked up my camera or my Phone camera either! It was slim picking for the pictures this week but I did get a few shots of the kids at the park the other day after our run! We went to a newer park near our home that holds national rowing competitions, and has the nicest running trails with great views.
 1. Dexter{21 months} was so exhausted, we tried our hardest to keep him up so he would get a good nap once home but he decided a nap outdoors was what he wanted that day. 
2. Sophia{4} Loved watching the rowers and we even saw awesome gas powered toy boats racing that her and daddy watched for a bit. 
3. I snuck in this picture of Aj this week, I just love looking at him. Especially when he is in daddy mode!
(Sophia's shirt is by hotsauceanddonuts.bigcartel.com & the banana backpack is by Freshlypicked.com)


Comments

Popular Posts